Average Salary: starting at $42K (minimum of 3 years experience)
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8am-5pm at our offices in DC. No flexible schedule. Must be in the office. Friday work from home.
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to provide day-to-day administrative support to our Account Executives and Account Representatives to ensure smooth account procedures.
To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time. If you have experience with marketing campaigns and understand what excellent customer service is, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate is able to both administer daily marketing activities and brainstorm innovative ideas to improve our client relationships.
Ultimately, you will drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Account Management team.
- · Administrative contact for projects including taking notes
- · Assist with IGS marketing and research for new business
- · Begin understanding clients top-tier media and identifying key trade and business reporters
- · Conduct SWOT Analysis for projects
- · Develop and edit written materials including fact sheets, new business materials, blog entries and social media posts
- · Executes Action Plan set by Project Director and Program Manager
- · Generates an invoice for review by Program Manager
- · Manage the production schedule for project deliverables
- · Participate in client meetings, support development of agendas and recaps
- · Support media list development
- · Tracks expenses according to established budget
- · BS in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- · Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular)
- · Experience with marketing/advertising campaigns
- · Hands-on experience with CRM software
- · Organizational and time-management skills
- · Proven work experience as an Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or similar role
- · Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude