Isola, an industry leader in global materials sciences whose mission is to improve life by enabling innovation in electronic products, is hiring a Sr. Accountant.
Compensation Range: 80k-95k
Work Arrangement: Fully Remote or Hybrid- Up to 10% travel required to headquarters in Chandler, AZ (5-6 times per year).
Direct Reports: 0
The Sr. Accountant is responsible for supporting the activities of the Global General Accounting function, assisting with financial reporting and annual independent audits.
Who Will Love This Job
- A data fanatic. you love clean data, digging into numbers, and gleaning new insights
- A detail lover with the mentality to analyze and manage large problem domains
- A collaborative teammate, you enjoy working with others and utilizing strong partnerships (internal and external) to achieve the best outcome.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including intercompany account reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Maintain fixed asset database.
- Monitor and review cash and accounts payable.
- Assist in the corporate month-end close through account reconciliation and analysis, coordination with foreign subsidiaries, and financial statement analysis.
- Assist in other ad hoc month-end close activities.
- Provide information and support to business units to meet US GAAP requirements.
- Assist with financial reporting and footnote support.
- Participate in the annual independent financial audits and reviews.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new procedures and policies as needed.
- Continuously improve existing processes in the Accounting Department.
- Participate in special projects and perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting; CPA preferred but not required
- Minimum 3 years of combined public and industry accounting-required
- External auditing experience at a public accounting firm-required
- Experience with month-end close processing and complex accounting issues- required
- Technical solid accounting/US GAAP skills with great attention to detail- required
- Experience with international subsidiaries - preferred
- Experience working with an extensive ERP system- required; SAP preferred.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel- required.
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills.
- Independent worker who can research issues and propose resolutions.
Isola GroupRidgeway, SC
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.