Provide top quality service and ensure that guests have a favorable dining and gaming experience. Promote the See. Say. Smile. culture through actions and positive attitude.
- Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal customers at all times.
- Appropriately use all related equipment, including cash registers, Micros, and credit card machines.
- Clean the floor, counter, and machines in the Tradewinds area.
- Keep an accurate count of all money and comps received from customers.
- Stock food and beverage items for Tradewinds concessions.
- Have complete knowledge of all casino events and promotional activities.
- Ensure the safety and security of all customers and team members.
- Comply with all policies and procedures established by Isle of Capri Casino and department management.
- Other duties as assigned or any reasonable request from any member of management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
- At least one year of experience in food service or cashiering is required.
- Must obtain and maintain Missouri Gaming Commission occupational license and TiPS certification.
- Appropriate use of related equipment, including electronic cash register, Micros system, telephone, two-way radio, and other related equipment.
- Must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Read, write, and understand simple instructions.
- Understand and adhere to all Missouri Gaming Commission regulations and any other applicable federal, state, and/or local regulations.
- Accurately perform all assigned job duties in a high-volume, fast-paced environment under frequent time pressures.