- $17 to $27 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Dental Assistant - $17 to $27/hr + Benefits!
This is an internship program with training provided. Excellent opportunity to learn the skills needed to become a Dental Assistant!
We are a well established private practice with 42+ years of caring for patients in Maui, HI. Our office is seeking a Patient Care Coordinator that wants a career in healthcare and enjoys helping people. We provide a warm and friendly office environment while utilizing modern technology to treat our patients.
Our philosophy has a strong emphasis in work/life balance. We offer a schedule giving you the option to work 12 hour shifts. You can expect 2-3 days per week in the office with several concurrent days off. Maui and the islands of Hawaii are meant to be explored and enjoyed! You can enjoy your free time and flexibility away from the office!
- $17 to $27 per hour
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
Duties for our Dental Assistant include:
- Appointment scheduling and patient communication through phone, email, and patient outreach software
- Plan and coordinate insurance benefits as well as appointments
- Work collaboratively with dentist and office manager to create a seamless experience for patients
- Maintain a clean environment and perform sterilization duties to ensure patient safety
- Perform dental assisting duties and general office duties as required
Please apply today! We look forward to meeting you!Skills:
- General Practice
Island Smiles Dental CareKahului, HI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.