Director of Operations - The Winslow
- $52,000 to $52,500 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
As our Director of Operations, you will supervise the Housekeeping and Front Desk Departments. You will be responsible for ensuring the overall success of the front desk, guest satisfaction, and product quality standards are being met or exceeded.
This position may require flexible scheduling availability.Requirements:
- Ensure that departments achieve or exceed guest's service expectations
- Prepare team member schedules in accordance with budgets and business forecasts
- Ensure hotel staff is training in financial control procedures for cash, vouchers, inventories, and receivables and that the procedures are regularly followed
- Recommend local attractions and restaurants for guests to visit
- Inform guests of all hotel services and amenities
- Assist check-in/check-out procedures, telephone procedures, hotel amenities, and computer systems
- Manage human resources functions including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, performance evaluations, training, and disciplinary actions
- Work with other departments to ensure operations are running smoothly in tandem with one another
- Monitor daily bookings to coordinate with the front desk team and guests when the hotel is oversold on specific room types
- Ability to operate hotel POS and PMS Systems
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- Highly motivated team player with strong initiative and desire for achievement
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- Ability to work well in stressful situations
- Readily available and approachable for all guests while providing excellent guest service
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities within our company by utilizing the tools and resources offered.
Team Member Wellness Program: How We Thank You For All You Bring To The Team
Rewarding Benefits Package:
- Healthcare including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA plans available!
- Dependent care FSA
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance Commuter benefits including transit & parking
- Pet Insurance
- PTO and Payroll Incentives for Annual Wellness Exams
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Subscriptions including access to gyms, financial planning, counseling, and legal services
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Family Leave
- 401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon the first contribution
Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotels and employee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- Team Member of the Month, Quarter, and Year recognition and bonus
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies, and more through Tickets at Work
- Career Growth through our in-house training program with a path personalized to your desired goals
- Referral bonus program to ANY of our locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Island Hospitality uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization in all municipalities where it is required by law.
Island Hospitality Management
2206 N. Park DriveWinslow, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.