- Posted: over a month ago
Pacxa’s team of 100 employees in Hawaii provides a wide range of technical services to many of Hawaii’s government agencies, most of Hawaii’s top 250 businesses, and nonprofit organizations. For the past 30 years, Pacxa has provided hardware/software, technical expertise, and services to help its clients utilize technology to compete in the global marketplace. At Pacxa, we're committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in our industry. We were voted one of Hawaii's Best Places to Work in 2019, and offer a positive and dynamic workplace coupled with a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Join the Pacxa team!
Duties: Responsible for providing consulting services, including server and desktop virtualization (HyperV, VMware, OVMM), storage area network configuration, and Oracle and Microsoft application installation and configuration. Services may also include those related to the design, development and implementation of custom applications using a variety of software products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related discipline.
- 1 to 2 years of general programming experience and/or training preferred.
- ServiceNow developer experience.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) administration or development experience.
- Experience or coursework in the following areas highly preferred: C++, Java, XML, and SQL
- Equivalent education, experience, and/or training will be considered.
Valid Hawaii Driver’s license and use of own vehicle required.
Submit your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position requires proof of vaccination. The Company requires that all employees be vaccinated or be approved for a medical or religious accommodation.
Pacxa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Island Holdings, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Island Holdings, Inc.