Island Cove Park Durango, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Island Cove is seeking a part time Property Manager to manage a 74 unit MHP in Durango, Colorado. Come join our team! This is a part-time position (3 days per week, about 9 hours on site per week + being on call.
- Be on call 24 hours ,7 days a week.
- Walk the park, Island, laundry room, garden, trash area and roads. Make sure all is in order. Pick up any and all trash.
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Pick up mail from on site mail box.
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion.
- Return all calls to tenants and field inquiry calls.
- Enforce property association rules and regulations. Write up violation notices when necessary.
- Perform minor repairs in apartments. Coordinate repairs that you can not perform or complete within your set hours.
- Trouble shoot water/electrical meter transmitter issues with NES. This may be needed a few times a year.
- Sweep floors and empty trash in office, bathroom and laundry room as needed.
- Water newly planted trees.
- Contact landscape company & snow removal company as needed.
- Inspect new home move ins for proper set ups and compliance
- Previous experience in property management required
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Problem solve
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being handy is a plus
- Need to be tech friendly
Island Cove ParkWhy Work Here?
Owner operated mobile home park with friendly owners. Flexible hours and able to work independently.
Owner run 74 unit mobile and tiny home community with apartments in downtown Durango located on the Animas River. Looking for an experience property manager for part time work.
485 Florida RoadDurango, CO
Real EstateView all jobs at Island Cove Park