We are seeking a full time Mental Health Therapist to join our private practice! You will provide individual, couples, or family therapy. This is a full-time, contracted position. Office is open to see clients Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 7 pm and Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Provide evidenced-based treatments for clients
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Collaborate with other treatment providers
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Master's degree in Indiana license-eligible field (social work, psychology, counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy)
- Must have LSW, LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LMHC-A, or LMFT-A (Supervision is available if you are working towards licensure)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with HIPAA compliance
- Proficient with technology, able to work in a paperless office environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to conduct sessions in person or online as needed
- Friendly, positive, open-minded, and professional
Isch Counseling Services, LLC
Why Work Here?We are a growing mental health and wellness practice focused on healing trauma, helping couples, and developing personal wellness.
Flexible schedule, positive work environment, work with a practice that is truly devoted to helping our clients.
Fort Wayne, IN