Iscar Metals, Inc. a dynamic and innovative company in the cutting tool industry, is seeking a Multi-Axis Grinder Operator to join our team at our corporate office in Arlington, Texas.
Shift: 1st shift 7am-3pm
Responsible for operating multi-axis CNC grinders (Haas AF Multi-Grind and Ewag Compact machines) to produce specialty custom carbide inserts, conducting in process inspection, and continuously assuring all products are produced according to engineered specifications.
· Operate multi-axis CNC grinding machines
· Grind inserts according to production drawing specifications
· Inspect inserts according to production drawing specifications
· General shop tasks - include, but are not limited to, basic machine maintenance and cleaning
· Perform other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 3-5 years of experience operating CNC grinding machines preferred
· Experience with Fanuc and/or Siemens controls preferred
· Experience with AutoCAD preferred
· Ability to read and interpret production drawings
· Ability to use precision metrology equipment, to include but is not limited to, vertical comparators with DRO, vision inspection systems, microscopes, and various hand tools.
· Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
· Diplomacy and ability to function as a member in a team environment
· Must be ability to communicate effectively
· Basic computer skills
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
· Competitive Salary
· Health, Dental and Vision plan
· 401K Retirement Plan
· Paid Vacations Holiday and Sick time
· Life and Disability Insurance