Commercial HVAC Sales Representative
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is adding to our team! Since 1945, Isaac has been a New York leader in providing HVAC services. If you are a highly motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining the highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
As a BBB International Torch Award winner and a NYS Best Company to Work For, you will be joining a growing company with deep roots in the community and a well-known desirable workplace culture that puts safety and employees first.
Our employees have fun in a culture that rewards them with opportunity for leadership and growth.
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for an exceptional Commercial Sales Representative to join our growing team. Our employees are dedicated to making our clients’ companies safe, energy efficient, and comfortable. If you are a highly-motivated individual who can deliver top-quality service while maintaining our highest standards for safety and quality, then send us a copy of your resume today!
Description: To effectively prospect, sell, & deliver World Class Customer Service to Isaac’s new & existing clients, including but not limited to new construction, direct replacement, preventative maintenance, and service contracts.
• Energetic, entrepreneurial, & professional
• Experience with retail and/or outside sales
• Positive cold call history – B2B Sales
• Possess exemplary communication and organizational skills
• Successful sales experience within the local region.
• No HVAC industry knowledge is required, but the right candidate will have a good technical aptitude
• High school diploma or equivalent. Associate or Bachelor’s degree (or higher) preferred.
• Valid driver’s license with a dependable driving record
• Successful completion of Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background check
• Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
• Ability to perform assignments tasked.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
• Talking (frequent). Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word.
• Hearing (constant). Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discrimination in sound in order to successfully troubleshoot equipment.
• Seeing (constant). Ability to see in the following manner with or without corrective lenses: ability to read/see near or far, judge distances, and identify colors.
• Adapting to temperature (frequent). Ability to work in hot or cold environments either inside or outside of the business.
• Climbing (frequent). Ascending or descending ladders while transporting tools and equipment (including not having a fear of heights).
• Kneeling/squatting (frequent). Bending legs at the knee to come to rest on knee or knees.
• Standing (frequent). For sustained periods of time on hard surfaces.
• Walking (frequent). Moving on or about on foot to accomplish tasks.
• Sitting (frequent). Ability to drive to and from client locations.
• Pushing/pulling/reaching/grasping (occasionally). Using upper extremities to exert force in order to push, pull, draw, haul, or tug objects in a sustained motion. Ability to type is also required.
• Lifting (occasionally). Raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position up to 30 lbs. Requires use of upper extremities and back muscles.
• Attendance and punctuality (regular/predictable). Regular/predictable attendance and punctuality for this position is required.
The Benefits of Being a Part of the Isaac Family:
• Health Insurance, 401K with Company contribution, Paid Vacation
• Steady work 12 months a year
• One of the best company cultures from a Rochester Top 100 growing company
• Advancement opportunities
• Competitive hourly wage/salary
This is a salary plus commission position!
Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With branches in Rochester, Avon, Big Flats, Buffalo, Canandaigua, and Syracuse NY, Isaac is of the nation's largest privately held HVAC/R contractors and services over 35,000 clients a year. Each one of these interactions is a moment of truth, an opportunity for us to build and further strengthen our company. We offer outstanding opportunities for individuals who are seeking challenges and rewarding positions. Our success hinges upon our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people. If you are seeking job satisfaction and the feeling of pride that comes with working for an industry leader, we welcome you to apply for this position.
Issac Heating and Air Conditioning provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Issac Heating and Air Conditioning complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.