Client Care Coordinator
Join our Team and Elevate the Human Spirit
Do you love helping others? Do you want to work with a team of caring professionals dedicated to the promise of Elevating the Human Spirit? Are you looking for a career that offers competitive pay, a generous benefits package, and the opportunity to make a difference in the life of others? If so…Comfort Keepers is the place for you!
Comfort Keepers is seeking a dedicated, experienced Client Care Coordinator for our Brooklyn office. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive companion, and day-to-day assistance in their home. The CCC is responsible for providing engaged, extraordinary service to Seniors in the Hillsdale, Jackson, Lenawee and Monroe county areas, while achieving consistent growth for the office. As a Client Care Coordinator, you will work with our network of caring professionals to deliver one-on-one care that enhances the quality of life for our clients while delivering on our promise to Elevate the Human Spirit.
The Client Care Coordinator (“CCC”) is responsible for managing the client experience from referral through continuity of care. The role of the CCC begins in the field, where they assist with developing and maintaining relationships with referral sources such as assisted/independent living facilities, hospice providers, geriatric care managers, medical specialist and other senior-related referral sources. The CCC interacts with prospective clients by taking referral calls, educating prospective clients on our services, and scheduling in-home visits. Once the client has joined Comfort Keepers, the CCC will be responsible for managing the our outstanding client care as well as the organization of family resources community providers, insurance companies, case managers and other third-party payors. Finally, the CCC will work directly with the local office staff, including the Homecare Services Coordinator to ensure that client shifts, and hours are matched with caregiver qualifications to ensure a platinum experience for our clients.Requirements:
· Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
· Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
· Demonstrated leadership skills and outstanding people management skills.
· Strong relationship-building skills with people from diverse and varied backgrounds and education levels.?
· Exceptional customer service skills and written / verbal communication.
· Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· A reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license with the ability to pass a background check (including motor vehicle records check).
· Previous sales experience is a plus.
Irwins Home Care LLCThree Rivers, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.