Dental Lab Technician
Irwin Dental Lab Inc Irvine, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $70,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Dental Lab Technician/Supervisor to join our team in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Must be experienced in anterior and full mouth reconstruction. You will collaborate with dentists and technicians to create dental prosthetics, implants, crowns and bridges. Must have anterior and large case contouring skills with ability to quality check other technicians work. Our ideal candidate will be able to closely follow dentist instructions and insure other technicians follow instructions and produce quality restorations. CAD/CAM experience of anterior and posterior a plus but not necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure technicians fabricate crowns, implants and bridges according to specifications and in accordance to the labs standards.
- Inspect Equipment and request repairs or upgrades when necessary
- Communicate with dentists and their staff
- Follow all safety and procedural protocols
Requirement and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a fixed dental technician and 2 years supervising dental technicians
- Must have at least 2 years experience with taking shades and staining crowns to match custom shades
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Familiarity with dental equipment and materials
- Excellent communications and attention to detail
Irwin Dental Lab IncWhy Work Here?
Great technology, benefits, atmosphere and potential for growth.
Irwin Dental Lab Inc is a crown and bridge lab with cutting edge technology and a great reputation with dentists and dental technicians.
14946 South Harrell's Ferry RdIrvine, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Irwin Dental Lab Inc