Sr. Data Science Engineer (Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Senior Data Science Engineer to join a leading residential leasing company that owns, develops, and manages over 57,000 rentals across 22 states. Our client has been named A Great Place to Work, a Top U.S. Homebuilder by Builder100 and one of American’s Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek and Statista.
This Senior Data Science Engineer will sit within the Data Science and Research team and collaborate closely with Data Scientists to drive company initiatives, by overseeing the departments day-to-day data integration, transformation, validation, and cleansing.
What You Will Do:
- Cleans, prepares, models and engineers existing data based on business definitions and requirements into data science database.
- Designs and builds data provisioning workflows/pipelines, physical data schemas, extracts, data transformations, and data integrations and/or designs using ETL and microservices.
- Designs and implements data management architecture to meet corporate data management needs and business functional requirements. Ensures that solution designs address operational requirements such as scalability, maintainability, extensibility, flexibility, and integrity.
- Designs and develops programs and tools to support ingestion, curation, and provisioning of complex enterprise data to achieve analytics, reporting, and data science goals.
What Gets You the Job:
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, and/or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Database Architecture, Business Intelligence development, Data Engineer, Data Warehousing, and/or related.
- Advanced methodologies, designs, and processes in technical areas of ETL, ELT, and Data Modeling.
- Advanced experience of consulting or client service delivery on large cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP) preferred.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Irvine Technology Corporation
AddressSanta Ana, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Irvine Technology Corporation
Get fresh Data Science Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.