Senior Technical Data Architect (Remote, PST Preferred)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Senior Technical Data Architect to join a well-recognized financial services corporation that specializes in financial data, business services, products, and technology. Our client is passionate about what they do, and they are equally passionate about fostering an environment where all feel welcome, supported, and empowered to be innovative and reach their full potential.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain data architecture strategy and roadmap in alignment with business objective and vision
- Assess new products and methods, develop and implement appropriate data practices across multiple applications, operating systems, hardware platforms and delivery models (Cloud and Internally hosted)
- Lead proof of concept on data solutions to support enterprise data platform
- Establish and promote data architecture standards and best practice
- Assess user requirements and provide appropriate data architecture recommendations and justifications
What Gets You The Job:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information System, or related work experience
- 10+ years of business intelligence or big data engineering experience
- Hands-on Experience in Snowflake
- Exceptional SQL skills
- Experience with data replication and/or ETL software, such as Talend, Qlik, is highly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of technical approaches in design, build, testing and debugging problems related to data and analytical solutions
- Must be intellectually curious and motivated to learn continually.
- Experience with open-source technologies and distributed data processing
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Irvine Technology Corporation
AddressSanta Ana, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Irvine Technology Corporation
Get fresh DATA Integration Architect jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.