Program Manager, EPMO (Hybrid)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Program Manager, EPMO (Hybrid)
Prefer local candidates, open to remote
The Program Manager (Admn Portfolio Manager or Admin PfM) is responsible for the overall health of the Administration subportfolio - and, in doing so, provides expertise and leadership to ensure the subportfolio remains directionally aligned with the organization's goals, philosophies, and objectives. The Admin suportfolio is comprised of non-clinical applications related projects, e.g., data warehouse, financial management systems.
What You Will Do:
The Admin PfM provides oversight over projects and programs within their subportfolio and serves as an advisor to the program managers, project managers, senior project managers, project coordinators supporting or leading projects within the subportfolio. The Admin PfM is responsible for ensuring the subportfolio's component projects and programs are delivered within scope, according to deadlines, within budget, and adhere to quality standards set forth by leadership. This includes reporting on progress, health, risk (& remediation plans) directly to the PMO Director.
From a project management standpoint, the Admin PfM develops project charters, builds project work breakdown structures & schedules, develops detailed project organization charts & role/responsibility descriptions, performs meeting management, communicates progress/status and health, enforces quality management, and manages risks, issues, decisions, action items, dependencies, and changes. The Admin PfM has strong project financial management abilities (funding requests, forecasting, spend management), has prior experience directly & indirectly managing staff, boasts a sharp attention to detail, and demonstrates a respect and appreciation for project documentation by ensuring project documentation for their subportfolio is appropriately captured, kept up-to-date, and stored in a central location.
What Gets You The Job:
- Experienced in health care organizations and clinic builds.
- Ability to travel throughout Southern California as needed.
- Understanding of physical IT Infrastructure (cabling, telecom spaces, LAN/WAN connectivity, IT integration of medical equipment, end users devices planning and deployment).
- Understanding of the interdependencies between construction activities and different IT systems and solutions
- Ability to identify the different stakeholders of the internal IT teams and engage them in timely manner during the design and implementation of construction projects (new clinic builds)
- Ability to understand discussions during OAC coordination meetings and identify the impact of other trades on IT infrastructure.
- Ability to coordinate with other trades during design and implementation of the IT infrastructure.
- Ability to manage multiple IT infrastructure projects during construction.
You should have:
- 12+ years of total post-collegiate relevant professional experience
- 6+ years of project management experience leading information technology projects, including requesting / securing approval to start projects through project closeout
- 2+ years of experience of implementing technology solutions in a healthcare provider environment
- Mastery of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management including tools and techniques (e.g., project planning, risk/issue management, governance, cost/benefit analysis, project change controls)
- Ability to facilitate working sessions with large, cross-functional teams (business, clinical, technical)
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Proficiency in MSOffice Suite including Project, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Able to intelligently and succinctly articulate the significance of the challenges Keck is facing, and understands how projects within the subportfolio will alleviate these issues
- Exceptional and adaptive written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel from Executive level to frontline staff
- Creative, self-confident, and flexible
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationall
Irvine Technology Corporation
AddressEast Los Angeles, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Irvine Technology Corporation
Get fresh Director EPMO jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.