Marketing Communications Manager
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Contract Marketing Communications Manager opportunity. Client has additional workload and is looking for a consultant to join and help support them. Will be primarily focused on Internal Corporate Communications, Developing content for Marketing Partners, B2B, and customers – both current and potential.
- Support day to day production and marketing projects regarding content focused on varied audiences – Internal staff, Business partners, and consumers
- Work through a variety of platforms including Print, Digital, Social, Email, Web, and others
- Content development could include short / long form writing, articles, blogs, press releases, memos, and other forms of communications
- Previous experience in a Marketing Communications ( Marcom ) role for a Corporate entity
- Able to work both independently and across the Enterprise
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to write in a variety of styles and formats with the ability to measure the audience and communicate accordingly
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/