Manager - Digital & Automation (Remote)
- $185,000 to $215,000 Yearly
Manager – Digital & Automation
The Manager, Digital & Automation will play a critical role in overseeing the Application Programming Team and leading digital automation activities and process strategy intake. This position requires close collaboration with senior enterprise leaders and stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and deliver technology solutions aligned with their goals and objectives.
Location: Remote – Western United States (Pacific Time Zone Preferred)
This job expects to pay about $185,000 – 215,000 annually plus bonus
What You Will Do:
- Lead the Application Programming Team, providing guidance, support, and mentorship to team members in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) function.
- Drive digital automation initiatives by identifying opportunities, assessing feasibility, and implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions to streamline processes and increase efficiency.
- Collaborate with senior enterprise leaders and stakeholders to understand their technology needs, prioritize projects, and deliver solutions that align with their strategic goals.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies, evaluating their potential for implementation in the digital automation landscape.
- Ensure compliance with security and data privacy requirements throughout the digital automation projects.
What Gets You The Job:
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in transformation roles within a technology environment.
- At least 3 years of experience with Robotic Process Automation (RPA), demonstrating a solid understanding of RPA principles and implementation.
- Experience leading or managing a team within the SDLC function, including project planning, resource allocation, and performance management.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks like React, Angular, VueJS, etc., and working in a cloud-related environment (preferably AWS).
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information technology, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
Please send your resume to Senior Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Irvine Technology CorporationSanta Ana, CA
TechnologyView All Irvine Technology Corporation Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.