Digital Asset Specialist (3 Months Contract)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Digital Asset Specialist to join a well-known entertainment company for a 3 months contract at their Glendale, CA location. This position will support the day-to-day ingest operations of a global enterprise-level DAM system.
- Provide day-to-day support of ingest operations of a global enterprise-level DAM system
- Ingest digital media and related documents to the DAM
- Review digital content to verify usage rights prior to publication or broadcast
- Support internal and external teams with critical and time-sensitive digital asset acquisition requests
- Manage internal user account creation and permissions, and perform routine user audits to ensure all users follow internal compliance measures
- Train and onboard new users to the DAM system and assist with questions from existing users
- 1+ years of digital asset management experience working with an enterprise-level DAM system
- Basic knowledge of video, audio, and image encoding formats and industry best practices
- Experience working on large-scale, global campaigns, organizing a large amount of files, high-resolution file transmissions (FTP, servers, etc.), file naming conventions, and database reporting
- Basic understanding of digital rights management, digital asset taxonomies, and metadata standards.
- Understanding in DAM migration and consolidation
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- College or Technical diploma
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.