IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business Analyst to join a well-established and fast-growing mortgage/lending organization. In this role, you will be working with SME’s to define and implement technology solutions that support the Company goals and objectives. This position works as part of the IT team to analyze, troubleshoot and address business system needs. In addition, this position provides technical support to assist the appropriate system administrators with the functionality of software that conforms to established policies, procedures and best practices.
- Works with the business teams to define and implement complex business requirements and processes. Communicates the impact of proposed system enhancements and changes to current business processes.
- Facilitates cross-functional team meetings to design solutions for project requirements, update team about the progress of projects and resolve any issues that may arise. Effectively communicates project information to project and business teams.
- Assists team in planning and installing system enhancements or new system developments in production and takes a lead role in driving the vendor to complete implementation on time and within budget.
- Evaluates, participates and assists with user acceptance testing and data validation.
- Works with the Training department and business to develop communications plan and training materials to improve the adoption process and technology changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience as a systems analyst or business systems analyst or business analyst working on large and complex projects that built or enhanced production systems required
- Minimum of three (3) year mortgage lending experience required
- Demonstrated success in leading and implementing projects in a cross functional team environment
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Irvine Technology Corporation