Business Analyst (Hybrid)
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join an industry leading building materials and construction products distribution company. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role located in Santa Ana, CA. The ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal skills, an understanding of Supply Chain Management, and be passionate about agile development. Participation in full development life cycle is expected, including but not limited to design, implementation, testing, and deployment. The right candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who can work alone or as part of a team.
What You Will Do:
- Develop solution designs based on defined requirements for feature development.
- Develop a fix design to resolve reported bugs and errors.
- Plan and coordinate all activities in the support, maintenance, and delivery of the ERP solution.
- Conduct testing of the developed solution or fixes for quality control.
- Initiates quality assurance testing of the integrated solution with the development team when updates are deployed
- Development of new modules/functionality within FBM’s application, end-user support, and training experience
- Module expertise surrounding Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Financials, CPQ
- Educate business stakeholders on intelligence reporting capabilities
- Evaluates the existing landscape and underlying data layers to provide architectural recommendations to meet business requirements.
- Willing to learn and work on FBM’s technology stack
What Gets You the Job:
- Distribution business background
- Knowledge of design techniques such as Use Cases, User Stories, and basic User Interface design
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Successful team management experience
- Ability to operate calmly in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Administration, or related field of study (Information Technology).
- 5+ years relevant work experience quality control.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Irvine Technology Corporation
AddressSanta Ana, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Irvine Technology Corporation