Application Support Specialist/.Net Programmer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an immediate need for a Application Support Specialist/.Net Programmer to join an industry leading construction company that specializes in building materials and products distribution. This is a direct hire, onsite position located in Santa Ana, CA. As an Application Support Specialist/.Net Programmer,the ideal candidate would be a strong self-starter and team player that is willing to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment. We are a growing company, and while this role will be responsible for several recurring tasks, this role will also regularly take on ad hoc tasks needed by upper management and/or other team members to advance the company's interests. The flexibility, time management, and maturity to handle the ebb and flow of assignments is as important as the technical and analytical skills required to be successful in this position.
What You Will Do:
- Provides day-to-day technical systems support to users for telematics and scheduling applications and acts as a beta tester for new software versions and applications
- Maintain and support master data configurations in Fleet Management Systems
- Creates, maintains, updates, and distributes written documentation manuals for users of delivery scheduling system and telematics software applications.
- Consults with Business Analysts and business partners on potential software solutions for business specifications
- Design, develop and modify software applications/systems according to specifications
- Works on one or more projects; may work as a project leader
- Works on moderate to complex projects
- Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions
- Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software
- Attends workshops and seminars to remain current on computer applications; disseminates information to other employees and districts.
What Gets You The Job:
- 4 or more years of experience in application design, development, installation, and modification of software
- 4 or more years of .NET development platform and languages including .NET Core,. Net Framework, C#, Create and consume REST/Web APIs, Authentication, CI/CD pipeline.
- 4 or more years of SQL (Queries, Stored Procedures), RDBMS
- Ability to learn applications written by outside vendors
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Irvine Technology Corporation
TechnologyView all jobs at Irvine Technology Corporation