Accounting Manager, Distressed Debt Fund Accounting
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Accounting Manager of Distressed Debt Fund Accounting to join a global investment firm for a full-time, direct hire position. This position can sit at either their Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY office. Ideal candidate will hold a CPA or MBA and come with a mix of private and public accounting background.
- Maintain the books and records of pooled private investment funds
- Account for and reconcile cash, investment, real property, purchase and sale transactions
- Accounting for corporate actions
- Estimate and post monthly closing accruals, calculate income and expense allocations to each partner
- Determine and prepare distributions and draw-downs
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports to clients
- Analyze and calculate performance metrics for partnerships/accounts as well as for each investment
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or audit, preferable 4+ years in public accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA or MBA is required
- Investment management industry experience
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis
- Ability to apply relevant investment company accounting rules
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Irvine Technology Corporation