Clinical Research Coordinator (Experienced)
Irvine Clinical Research Irvine, CA
- Posted: 26 days ago
- $52,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Irvine Clinical Research, a research site specializing in late phase CNS clinical trials, is seeking applicants for a Clinical Research Coordinator with previous clinical trial experience. The CRC will work under some supervision of a research manager as a coordinator on Phase II/III clinical trials in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Perform study procedures in accordance with GCP and study protocols
- Organize and maintain paper and electronic study data in a complete and correct manner
- Cultivate enthusiastic and professional relationships with patients and sponsors alike
- Work closely with recruitment and prescreening teams to meet study enrollment goals
- Conduct diagnostic, efficacy, and safety assessments as needed
- One (1) or more years of clinical research coordinator experience
- Experience working with persons with neurological or psychiatric indications such as Mild Cognitive Impairment, Early Alzheimer’s Disease, or Depression
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks with precision
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately and quickly with CTMS
- A command of professional spoken and written English
Hours and Compensation
This is a full-time employment position based in-person at our clinic in the Alzheimer’s Orange County building in Irvine.
The estimated salary for this position is $25-$35 per hour (approximately $52k-$73k per year), depending on experience and education.
Health insurance, dental insurance, 401(k), and other benefits are available for eligible full-time employees.
Irvine Clinical ResearchWhy Work Here?
Our coordinators work on the most exciting clinical trials in Neurology and Psychiatry.
2515 McCabe WayIrvine, CA
HealthcareView all jobs at Irvine Clinical Research