Senior Software Engineer
Irvin Technologies, Inc. Winter Springs, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Irvin Technologies (ITI Engineering) is an award-winning supplier of software, hardware, engineering services and products in the aerospace defense industry.
ITI has designed and manufactured specialized hardware and software products for aerospace and commercial customers since 2004. We produce off-board mission support devices, data transfer equipment, cryptographic data transfer systems, and firmware for components that are critical ground-based support system elements for several of the world’s leading fighter aircrafts.
If you are looking for a challenging, rewarding position and the opportunity to join an innovative dynamic team, keep reading!
· The opportunity to work with a group of talented people, who will become friends
· A competitive salary
· 100% paid medical coverage for you and your dependents
· Company contribution to a Healthcare Savings Account
· After 6 months, participation in the 401k and company matching
· 23 days total of PTO and holidays in the first year
· A 9/80 schedule, so that you have every other Friday off
About the Job:
The software systems engineer will work within the engineering team to design and manage the software architecture for new and existing product baselines. They will be responsible for ensuring the design meets all customer requirements and ensuring successful integration with system hardware. The software systems engineer will be expected to provide technical leadership throughout the product development life cycle, along with assisting the software team in an agile development environment.
· Create and review system and software requirements
· Create and manage software system design and architecture
· Execute the System Development Lifecycle, from planning through implementation
· Assist the software team in an Agile environment
· Work with hardware and software teams to ensure successful system integration
· Develop system level tests to validate hardware and software designs for engineering and production
· Provide engineering support to the production and customer service teams
This position is located in the office in Winter Springs, FL. There is no remote option. Some travel is required.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
· BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
· 5+ years of C/C++ software development experience
· Linux and VxWorks development experience
· Experience working with embedded systems
· Experience working in a fast paced agile environment
Irvin Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Irvin Technologies, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great benefits and great co-workers!
Irvin Technologies (ITI) offers high quality engineering services and consulting, with an emphasis on the field of simulation and training. ITI engineers offer skills representing a wide range of backgrounds and years of valuable experience supporting all phases of training system software, hardware projects and logistics information systems, including proposal, requirements analysis, design, test, integration and acceptance.
AddressWinter Springs, FL