LPN Treatment Nurse
Ironside Human Resources Grenada, MS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Health LPN/RN Minimum Qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years of nursing home health experience preferred.
- Current RN or LPN licensure in the state of Mississippi
- Must have current BCLS and ACLS certifications.
- Good bedside care manner
- Multitasking skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a team player
- New graduates are welcome!
- Days - Every other weekend (7AM - 3PM)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- State Retirement
- Sick Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Discount Employee Pharmacy Program at our Pharmacy
- Clinic Visits at no cost to full-time employees
- Rural, quite and remote community that offers a great small town atmosphere
- Within 2 hours of Memphis, TN and Jackson, MS
- VERY low cost of living and affordable housing
- Local shops and dining, that offer a unique town feel
- Low crime, and wonderful place to raise a family
- Perfect for those who don't want to be in the big city, and have a wholesome environment to live in