Ironclad Marketing Fargo, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Tired of choosing between a career in digital versus print? ? We are currently seeking a driven graphic designer to work in our Fargo office for our regional, national and international accounts. Our clients serve a variety of industries, ranging from construction, aggregate and mining to landscape and agriculture. Within our collaborative environment, you will be responsible for providing exceptional design, layout, typography, and production skills while creatively upholding client objectives. Your valuable insight and skills will assist with the development and execution of creative campaigns through print and digital advertising, literature design, email, direct mail, video and web design. The ideal candidate will have industry experience and passion to learn and grow outside of their comfort zone.
- Brainstorming strategy-focused creative concepts
- Create compelling and effective print and digital media layouts
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media trends, and marketing insights
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Initiative and vision for continuous improvement
- Ability to work both independently and with the team
- UI/UX knowledge
- Video editing skills
- Portfolio of work
- Full-time and based in Fargo, ND.
- Experience working with B2B clients, especially in equipment or tool manufacturing
- 2+ years relevant professional experience
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Ironclad Marketing