Human Resource Generalist
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
IronRoad is conducting a confidential search for an Human Resource Generalist with a minimum of 5 years of experience. We are looking for someone with a GREAT VIBE and the skill & experience in Human Resources to hit the ground running. If that is you, we would love to hear from you!
- Collaborates with clients’ special events by coordinating events (i.e., orientations, training, job fairs, annual benefits renewal, etc.).
- Maintains data on various HR metrics.
- Performs administrative functions for the department.
- Coordinates employee recruitment, including coordinating job postings, communication with new hires and rehires regarding onboarding.
- Oversees and conducts background checks when applicable.
- Coordinates and conducts new hire, rehire and ongoing employee paperwork.
- Assists and analyzes exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Assists with disability claims.
- Assist with reconciliation of benefits invoices.
- Assist with running reports.
- Good understanding of how to navigate employees benefits portal and able to assist employees with how to maneuver.
- Communicates with client managers on staffing levels.
- Responds to employee relation issues, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Recommends changes in personnel policies, procedures, and programs.
- Assists with occupational health, safety, and security issues in compliance with OSHA.
- Performs appropriate Return to Work program communications with injured employees and follow up with employee and client management.
- Investigates and reports on workplace accidents and prepares appropriate reports.
- Collaborates with HR Leadership to execute major projects, shares best practices and coordinates team efforts.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all our Clients employees to foster aid and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Human Resources or a related field.
- SHRM, PHR OR SPHR Certification an absolute MUST! We will only be reviewing those with one of the certifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven HR & Benefits experience, preferably in a small business environment.
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees and management.
- Excellent relationship building and collaboration skills.
- Commitment to our Clients Core Values (Accountability, Results Driven, Customer Focus, Character, Fun, Humility, Kindness, Servant Leadership, Wellness) mission and vision.
- Resourceful and able to work with limited supervision in meeting deadlines.
- Self-motivated and self-directed with strong work ethic.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule; including evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Analytical and decision-making Skills: ability to see problems and solutions from multiple angles.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare in advance.
- Strong time management skills: demonstrated ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) investment plans.
Job Type: Full-time – Hybrid – 1 -2 days a week in the office – determined by manager.
Pay: $65,000-$75,000 per year based on skills and experience
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.