We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you’re passionate about technology and people. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and understand the importance of customer service and accountability to clients.
That’s where you come in.
As our Network Operations Center Engineer, you’ll be leading the charge as one of our technical operations captains, scripting and deploying our automation and monitoring tools, analyzing reoccurring issues, unlocking the full potential of our resources, and valiantly leading your team supporting our managed clients and hosted services. Your extensive analytical skills, technical experience, and mastery of the data center will help SACA Technologies grow our brands and take things to the next level.
- An IT veteran: You’ve worked in the NOC and have deployed system/network monitoring tools since the dark days of dial-up. You have over 5 years’ experience deploying, managing, and supporting tools: PRTG, Veeam, Vipre, LABTECH and other ConnectWise products.
- A MSP dignitary: Your encyclopedic knowledge of current IT practices, standard operating procedures, and client communications is an industry legend. You’ve turned a data closet from a bird’s next into a world wonder and could do it again.
- An Operational sage: Your operational insight could fill up our hosted cloud storage. Not letting your wise words go to waste, you can create diagrams, KB articles, and step by step procedures to map the path for others.
- Comfortable with autonomy and ambiguity: When changes are made, you keep a cool head, even if you don’t have all the details. You’re comfortable moving between projects and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivates you to evolve and innovate.
- A consummate communicator: You mesh easily with pros from all disciplines, and your impeccable communication skills allow you to unpack difficult concepts with ease, whether it's in person, on the phone, or in technical documentation.
- A scholar: You have the education and experience to back it up. At minimum a bachelor degree in IT or relevant discipline. Certifications: MCSE and CCNA are current.
- Lead the day to day NOC operations including monitoring, troubleshooting, researching and resolving alerts around performance issues, outages, errors, maintenance windows, etc. for all endpoints under our managed care services.
- Perform maintenance, upkeep, and upgrades to the suite of products currently maintaining our managed services. As well as work with our development team to fully integrate API’s and features with our internal software.
- Develop standard procedures for NOC team as well as cross-training and development of teammates.
- Ensure the on-time delivery of projects and duties as measured by your team's KPI's.
- Ensure exceptional customer service and communications are delivered to our internal and external clients.
- Keep up on the latest trends and technologies relevant to this functional team, providing recommendations and POC as needed for the management team.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.