Established in 1997, SACA Technologies operates one of the largest Desktop as a Service/Hosted Virtual Desktop (DaaS/HVD) brands in the US and is one of the most well know Managed IT services businesses in Southern California. We are a rapidly growing organization with advancement opportunities for passionate professionals. Visit our website at www.sacatech.com and www.ironorbit.com for more information about us.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you’re passionate about technology and people. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and understand the importance of customer service and accountability to clients.
That’s where you come in.
As a Service Manager, you’ll be one of our technical operations captains, executing strategy and valiantly leading your team supporting our managed clients and hosted services. Your extensive managerial skills, technical experience, mastery of the data center, mentor focused leadership style, and performance-based results will help SACA Technologies grow our brands and take things to the next level.
- A veteran: You’ve worked in customer service or technical operations since the dark days of dial-up. Working with on-premise and distributed teams, managing teams of 10+. You have over 10 years’ experience in a customer service-centric industry. Having spent at least 7 years leading teammates.
- A MSP dignitary: Your encyclopedic knowledge of current IT practices, process improvement methodologies, project management skills, and client communications is an industry legend. You’ve turned an empty room into world wonder and could do it again.
- A trusted leader: You’re the torch-bearer, guiding teammates down the right path, avoiding potential pitfalls but quick to jump in if trouble transpires. Your guidance keeps teammates on task, ensuring their eyes are always on the prize. You lead by influence, not by authority
- An operational sage: Your operational insight could fill up our hosted cloud storage. Not letting your wise words go to waste, you give teammates pointed, constructive feedback, adding data to their own tool-sets.
- Comfortable with autonomy and ambiguity: When changes are made, you keep a cool head, even if you don’t have all the details. You’re comfortable moving between projects and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivates you to evolve and innovate.
- A consummate communicator: You mesh easily with pros from all disciplines, and your impeccable communication skills allow you to unpack difficult concepts with ease, whether it's in person, on the phone, or in technical documentation.
- A scholar: You have the education and experience to back it up. A bachelor or master’s degree: Management, Business Administration, Human Resources are required. Certifications: PMP or Six Sigma Green belt are a big plus as well.
- Manage the day to day support, scheduling, executing of your service team. Including daily huddles, development, end of day rituals, and performance ratings against KPI’s.
- Ensure exceptional customer service and client communications are delivered by the team day in and day out.
- Facilitate functional and hierarchical escalations between service teams as well as maintaining mentoring schedules to ensure subject matter experts are created and maintained.
- Monitor ongoing practices to ensure consistency with policies, compliance regulations and control requirements.
- Manage, train, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.