046-Cyber Security Systems Engineer(ISSE)-TS/SCI Fullscope Polygraph
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Job Description: Senior Cyber Security System Engineer
Location: Herndon, VA
Clearance-TS/SCI Fullscope Poly
IronBrick was founded in 2006 with the vision to reduce the cost, risk, and effort of managing information. Today that vision is still strong, our innovative services and solutions transform IT environments by solving customer’s complex technology and business challenges.
We are actively seeking a Cyber Security System Engineer (ISSE) with a minimum of 6 years' experience. This individual will be engineering for Cyber engineering and integration services including security, authentication, identity management, authorization, and access control engineering. We engineer a large Splunk Data Lake, providing tools for software design, development, and test. This is an information technology centric program supporting a large government customer in Information Technology Analytics. This is a fast paced, challenging, and career rewarding experience in one of the most complex and high-profile programs within the government.
- Splunk SME preferred but willing to consider right candidate with familiarization, A&A, Windows and Linux OS, ISSE\Security Engineer experience, scanning tools such as Nessus and Rapid7, Xacta, GUI and Front-end support.
- Self-starter able to work independently and build relationships with technical reps across divisions, comfortable with cyber security and able to brief issues to the customer.
- Over 5 years of experience engineering data analytics solutions with emphasis on Splunk data lake infrastructure and producing Enterprise IT situational awareness for a top tier US Intelligence Agency.
- Experience in one or more software products associated with cyber system engineering for data analytics including SQL security, TANIUM Endpoint Management Software, Powershell, MacAfee, App Blocker, Splunk ITSI.
- Experience with one or more software development environments supporting commercial or open-source tools including but not limited to: Linux, Python, C, Bash Scripting, Perl, SQL, Splunk Phantom, UBA, and UIPath.
- Experience in one or more cloud computing services and technologies including but not limited to: AWS/C2S, Microsoft Azure, Nutanix, VMware.
- Over 5 years of experience working on Intelligence Agency enterprise infrastructure and engineering programs, including Agile development and SecDevOps methodologies.
Preferred Experience, & Skills:
- Security Development and Operations (SecDevOps)
- Various security tools and processes such as Splunk, Nessus Security Center, WebInspect, XactaCloud security controls and implementationPKI, implementationSTIG compliance and vulnerability management.
- Virtualization experience (VDI & VMWare) Public, private and hybrid Cloud experience (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.) CISSPAWS Certified Security Specialty Microsoft Office365
IronBrick is an awesome place to work and keep learning! We want our employees to have a good quality of life both inside and outside of the workplace. We offer an environment where employees can achieve success in areas that are most important to them. Our competitive benefits package helps ensure our employees have a healthy work-life balance.
- Health Benefits with CareFirst BCBS
- Vision Benefits with Superior Vision
- Dental & Orthodontics with Delta Dental
- Health Savings Account
- Company-paid Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Company-paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Generous 401(k) with Company Match and Immediate Vesting.
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO) + Annual Carryover
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Military Leave
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Tuition, Certification, and Professional Development Reimbursement Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
To learn more visit us at IronBrick.
IronBrick Associates, LLC reserves the right to deny access and participation to any third-party employer.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.