Senior Program Manager
- Expired: November 01, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Iron Vine Security is a rapidly growing information security and information technology company in Washington, DC. We are looking to hire Sr Program Manager to support a full range of cyber security services on a long-term contract in Washington DC and the surrounding areas. These positions are full time/permanent and will support a US Government civilian agency. The positions are available immediately upon finding a qualified candidates with the appropriate background clearance.
• 10+ years of Program Management experience managing Cybersecurity programs ranging from 20-50 team members.
• Effectively and efficiently manage cost, schedule, and performance using integrated program management processes across all aspects of performance and in a manner that yields cost savings and performance efficiencies.
• Experience developing multiple program level plans to include Program Management plans, Communication Management plans, Risk Management plans, Quality Management plans, and Staffing Plans.
• Measure performance and outcomes, and conduct lessons learned to identify and integrate program improvements and efficiencies across all Program Areas to include Risk Management, Security Operations, and Program Management.
• Ensure all tasks are executed on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with technical requirements.
• Strong interpersonal and human relations skills.
• Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel.
• Ability to collaborate with people of varied technical backgrounds and management levels.
• Strong understanding of security-related policies, procedures, regulations, and directives, specifically: NIST SP 800-37, NIST SP 800-53 rev4, and NIST SP 800-137.
• Manage the program team and oversee the development of Enterprise Information Security Trainings and Enterprise Outreach Campaign Plans.
• Advanced understanding of and experience with GRC tools, policy, procedures, and processes, including (but not limited to) FISMA audits and compliance, NIST, RMF, and recent Executive Orders.
• Experience with NIST Risk Management Framework and Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and Information Assurance capabilities/tools.
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent.
• Active Project Management Professional (PMP) certification required.
• Additional certifications preferred include:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
• Active Secret clearance or higher.
Additional Experience Preferred:
• Planning, developing, and implementing enterprise-scale cyber security programs for Federal Agencies.
o Planning and overseeing cyber and information security policies, processes, and procedures management activities.
o Experience managing Security Controls Assessment teams.
o Experience overseeing the development and execution of security and privacy assessment plans in accordance with NIST SP 800-53A, as amended, requirements, for each security assessment project.
o Experience overseeing enterprise-scale standards, guidance, administration, templates, reports, processes and procedures, and leverage communication vehicles used by the key stakeholders.
• Knowledge of penetration testing principles, tools, and techniques.
• Knowledge of an organization's threat environment.
• Experience with tools such as ServiceNow, Cylance, Tenable, Netsparker, Symantec DLP and Federal GRC tools (Xacta, CSAM, RSA Archer, Trusted Agent FISMA, Archangel, eMASS, etc.).
• Develop and maintain enterprise-scale client cyber security program that reacts quickly to changing regulatory and operational drivers, including emerging technical, operational and management risk-drivers:
o Participate in Daily, Weekly, and Monthly status meetings with key Government personnel, at times on short notice, to ensure stakeholders are informed of program status and progress on activities. Provide an opportunity to set priorities, identify opportunities or concerns, and coordinate resolution of identified problems.
o Support program level security documentation, audit liaison activities, and compliance oversight activities to strengthen the security program and promote compliance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
o Create and maintain an Integrated Master Project Schedule of all task areas, dependencies, and resources.
o Develop and maintain a Quality Management Assurance Plan that addresses Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Deliverable Acceptance, and Process Audits and includes controls to ensure accurate results and deliverables.
o Support the performance of independent security and privacy control assessments in support of Security Assessment & Authorization (SA&A).
o Ensure monitoring and assessments of system vulnerabilities are in compliance with the Information Security Handbook policies and procedures.
o Support the management and implementation of continuous monitoring solutions to increase the visibility and transparency of network activity.
• Manage corporate objectives for delivery, profitability, and human resource management:
o Proactively track and follow up on deliverables and sub-tasks for each task area.
o Communicate issues requiring the Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) attention.
o Track and maintain a highly qualified program workforce
o Address all human resource issues and opportunities quickly and effectively
Skills & Requirements Qualifications
Iron Vine Security is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Iron Vine Security is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject to an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by December 8, or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate set forth in the Executive Order.
Note: An individual is not considered to be fully vaccinated until two weeks after receiving the second vaccine dosage in a vaccine regimen involving two vaccines.
Iron Vine Security, LLC
Get fresh Information Security Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.