About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
This position utilizes company software (Roadnet and/or Territory Planner) to establish the daily pickup and delivery plan for either the market or territory transportation fleet by efficiently applying systems driven geographical information and routing knowledge to the daily courier route plan to ensure maximum fleet efficiency and optimum customer satisfaction. This position is also responsible for conducting routine systems maintenance within Roadnet /Territory Planner to maintain data accuracy and systems integrity.
- Develops daily route assignments based on scheduling and customer requirements utilizing company software for route standardization.
- Evaluates incoming pickup and deliveries and route assignments as determined by company software and determines courier route assignments that ensure balanced daily workloads and productivity.
- Assists couriers in address corrections or changes by providing research or local market knowledge.
- Responds/reacts to courier shortages as well as road problem situations ensuring maximum on-road efficiency and optimum customer service.
- Performs routine route analysis and planning for new and/or additional routes. Meets regularly with Transportation Manager and/or Supervisor to review status of daily routing.
- Monitors and prepares reports to provide daily feedback on staffing and workload performance to ensure daily productivity.
- Conducts routine systems maintenance within Road net/Territory Planner to include employee numbers, geo codes, service time types, rush hour models and route pass maintenance.
- Assists as required with special transportation requirements. In addition, assists management by recommending proper vehicle utilization (right-sizing) for territory.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Roadnet dynamic routing utilization and Territory Planner usage. Use of, and/or experience with, similar routing software would be acceptable.
- Knowledgeable ofRoadnet experience or a minimum of 2 years routing experience..
- High School diploma and/or educational equivalent.
- Proficient in MS Office software.
- Proficient in the wireless scanning technology to include 20/20.
- Proficient in SKP and Secure Base software. Knowledge of similar warehouse management systems acceptable.
- Geographic knowledge of routing service preferred Ability to compile and interpret analytical data and act independently in making workload and resource allocation decisions.
- Minimal - Ability to communicate effectively and persuade others.
- Elementary problem solving ability – resource allocation.
- Ability to gain confidence of local district teams through proper utilization of Road net/Territory Planner.
- Strong communication skills are required to provide timely and accurate follow-up to both internal and external customers.
- Strong written and verbal skills are also required when addressing issues and concerns revolving specifically around order scheduling.
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent, CDL license optional / less than 2 years.
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frame
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Requisition # 2019-21343