About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain/Makespace is a moving and storage company that services a residential customer base in 11 major markets across the U.S and Canada. We specialize in residential moving services (packing, wrapping, securing and moving all residential goods). We are currently looking for individuals who are motivated by providing first in class customer service to our customers, enjoy an active work environment and love to work with a collaborative team!
About the job:
- Competitive Hourly Pay + Customer Tips
- Bi-Weekly Pay schedule
- Company Paid Uniforms and Safety Footwear
- Local Routes - Home Daily
- Consistent Predictable Shifts
- Various shifts (Monday- Sunday)
What We Do:
- Pack, wrap, secure and move boxes, furniture and other heavy residential items
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records
- Must have Box Truck Driving Experience
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Lift at least 70 lbs
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skills
- At least one year of route transportation experience is preferred
- Computer proficiency, must be able to use smartphones and scanners
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frameIron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Canada only (Below)
Iron Mountain Canada is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Requisition # 2019-22198