About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM), founded in 1951 and ranked as a Forbes 2018 America’s Best Employers, is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 225,000 organizations around the world, Iron Mountain stores and protects billions of valued assets, including critical business information, highly sensitive data, and cultural and historical artifacts. Providing solutions that include information management, digital transformation, secure storage, secure destruction, data centers, cloud services and art storage and logistics, Iron Mountain helps customers lower cost and risk, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and enable a digital way of working. Visit www.ironmountain.com for more information.
Our Local Route-CDL B drivers are the public face of Iron Mountain : Trusted to transport and handle client materials and engage with clients and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner. Drivers are responsible for driving a company vehicle to transport materials from client and Iron Mountain locations; loading and unloading through a variety of mechanisms; using wireless scanning technology; preparing paperwork and performing daily vehicle maintenance to ensure it functions efficiently. This position calls for a significant amount of physical strength and stamina. We pay by the hour, not the mile.
* Highlights: Home daily/Consistent Predictable Shifts/ Hourly Pay - Based upon Experience/Company Paid Uniforms and Safety Footwear.
*Full benefits -eligible day 1 of employment: Medical/Dental/Vision/Paid vacation, holidays, sick/personal time/Tuition Reimbursement/401k (with company match)/Employee Stock Purchase Program
Location: 1600 Division Road, West Warwick Rhode Island 02893 .
Salary: $24.00 @hr.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 6:00pm – 2:30am (Some overtime may be required).
- Local Route Driver-CDL B Communicates in a friendly professional manner with clients and co-workers
- Operates and maintains company vehicle safely and efficiently, whether manual or standard transmission
- Handles all physical requirements for loading, transporting and driving without assistance (details below)
- Executes accurate and timely handling of client delivery requests
- Prepares accurate paperwork and records
- Climb/step-up into a truck cab
- Grip, lift, push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, changes in walking surfaces and elevations
- Lift at least 70 lbs.
- Walk, stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Push, Pull bins from 25-350 lbs., with an average weight of 170 lbs.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid CLASS B CDL driver’s license, have a good driving record
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical
- Demonstrate safe and efficient driving skill
- At least one year of route transportation experience preferred
- Computer proficiency
- Attention to detail and accuracy in paperwork
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to adhere and enforce all security procedures
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
- to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
- to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- to complete required training within the allotted time frame
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Requisition # 2019-22191