$$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!
- Full benefits -eligible day 1 of employment
- Other benefits-
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k (with company match)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid vacation, holidays, sick/personal time
A High School Degree is required.
• 1+ years experience in a transportation-related lead or dispatching role.
• Driving experience, which includes customer processing, route delivery procedures and basic security and operational procedures.
• Understanding of DOT requirements.
• Ability to lift, move, push and pull equipment, cases, metal containers, or boxes in excess of 40-70 lbs.
• A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in transportation-related lead or dispatching role. At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
It is the responsibility of every Iron Mountain employee:
to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and company policies
to exhibit ethical behavior in accordance with our Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
to complete required training within the allotted time frame
Every Iron Mountain employee has an obligation to promptly report issues and violations.
Iron Mountain is an equal opportunity employer, and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity characteristics or expression, disability, medical condition, U.S. Military or veteran status or other legally protected classifications in making employment decisions.
Iron Mountain complies with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
This role is a dual role of dispatching and driving. MUST HAVE A CDL B.
Essential Function :
Must have CDL B AND BE WILLING TO COVER OVERNIGHT ROUTES.
• Overseeing and scheduling the day to day activities of transportation employees.
• Frequent communication with Management team regarding status and logistics of deliveries/pick ups to ensure quality service is provided to our customers.
• Assist management team in the supervision of transportation personnel.
• Ensure all deliveries/pick ups are done efficiently, specific customer requests or concerns are communicated to all transportation employees.
• Ensure adherence to all security and operational procedures.
• Other transportation activities as required by the needs of the company and the customer base.