HR Team Lead
- Posted: over a month ago
At Iron Galaxy Studios, our teams support a healthy work-life balance, promote continuous improvement, and champion a diverse people-focused culture. We encourage professionals from every heritage, lifestyle, or background to apply.
See why we’ve been certified by Great Place to Work and GamesIndustry.biz.
This is a full-time position in Chicago (IL), Nashville (TN), or Orlando (FL) with relocation options for out-of-state applicants.
Iron Galaxy is seeking a Human Resource Leader to oversee the day-to-day functions of our Employee Experience Team. This role with co-author and deploy programs for our Employee Success, Employee Relations, and Compliance teams. Our ideal candidate is comfortable with taking on a blend of responsibilities and is accustomed to using technology to drive results.
Day to day you will contribute at both the hands-on and the strategic levels to help roll out complex HR initiatives and build a solutions-based, service-focused environment. It’s critical that the HR Team Lead brings a passionate demeanor with effective ideas to grow Iron Galaxy.
- Support and manage the day-to-day functions of the Employee Experience Team.
- Track and report on the team’s key performance indicators.
- Oversee the design and implementation of related HR projects.
- Identify and resolve roadblocks that may be preventing our team from hitting goals.
- Help balance risk while taking into account employee, business, and company perspectives.
- Ensure programs are prioritized to drive the organizational strategy, timelines and commitments are reasonable, and programs are relevant and support company needs.
- Oversee and triage employee relations and employee performance casework, consult on potential solutions to address different case types and actions appropriately.
- Provide strategic Employee Relations support, business partnership, thought partnership, and coaching to all levels of the organization.
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Create reports, review data, and provide analysis for solutions to business needs.
- Highlight key trends in employee relations and action plan to minimize reactive work.
- Facilitate inter-department communication.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Above-average proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle multiple projects while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines.
- Human resources experience demonstrating a working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines with a focus on talent management and employee engagement.
ABOUT US: Iron Galaxy is one of the world’s largest independent developers with over 60 shipped titles. Our people combine their talents to create amazing ports, remasters, and new IPs from the ground up. We partner with the top companies in gaming to co-develop and support AAA game creation at the highest level.
Safety Notice: Iron Galaxy employees can elect to work from home through December of 2022. This policy extends to hires between now and then. Any equipment that you might need for projects will be shipped to you directly.
Iron Galaxy Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are essential to making quality games. Our teams actively support equal access to career opportunities for all people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, national origin, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
We prohibit retaliation against individuals who present discrimination complaints to Iron Galaxy management or relevant government agencies. We strongly encourage women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
Powered by JazzHR
Iron Galaxy Studios
BusinessView all jobs at Iron Galaxy Studios