Senior Program Manager
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Iron EagleX is a veteran owned defense contracting company based in Tampa, FL.
It is our mission to provide solutions to the most challenging technical problems facing the Department of Defense while simultaneously making a positive impact on our employees and community.
Iron EagleX is looking for a Senior Program Manager to join us, supporting one of our current government customers at Langley AFB, Virginia. They will utilize experience and knowledge in program management as well as acquisition policies and procedures to provide support to The United States Air Force (USAF) Air Combat Command (ACC). This Program Manager is responsible for the schedule and performance of this contract.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- The Senior Program Manager shall provide technical and managerial expertise of tasks to support the ACC mission as well as support tasks associated with the development of policy, planning, programming, budgeting, training, and force management support.
- The task shall provide advisory and assistance in the areas of analysis; collections; PED; targeting; unit support; tasks; training; doctrine; Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs); weapon system management; and integration, fielding, and configuration management of ISR technologies to include intelligence mission systems and applications, sensors, infrastructure, and Information Technology (IT) support.
- Give the functional support required to develop ISR strategy, policy, and guidance at strategic and operational levels and manage tasks for intelligence capabilities to support and influence force modernization.
- Provide advisory and assistance services in support of intelligence capabilities and systems to include programmed capabilities, quick reaction capabilities, interim solutions, or initiatives, and national Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) activities.
- Supply support to implement the Command’s intelligence personnel PWS V2.0 training plan, conduct research, and assist with policy and program development, support of intelligence, sustainment, institutionalization, and utilization of the Air Operation Center (AOC) and other Joint Force Air Component Commander (JFACC) activities.
- Provide advisory and assistance in support of targeting policy and training, analysis, ISR operations, and geospatial products and services, expertise, and advocacy to AF and Joint Warfighters and support planning, testing, systems integration, sustainment, and maintenance of targeting and intelligence systems, networks, and infrastructures.
- Support enhanced mission readiness, deployment preparation, and advisory and assistance services in support of AF flying operations, signals intelligence, cyber intelligence, and other intelligence and ISR mission areas.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a supervisory capacity, managing a cross-functional team of professionals in an enterprise environment.
- Possess a minimum of ten years’ experience providing project management similar to the scope and complexity of the work and environment described in the task section above.
Education & Certifications:
- Possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- Must have a current Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional certification, or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Program Management Practitioner or Advanced, or DAWIA Program Management Certification Level III.
- An active Top Secret SCI security clearance is required.
- National health, vision, and dental plans
- 20 days of PTO and 11 paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability plans
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Relocation opportunities
Iron EagleX is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Iron EagleXHampton, VA
BusinessView All Iron EagleX Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.