We are seeking for a Legal Assistant that is Bilingual to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
Come work for a dynamic company, in a warm and friendly environment, with great hours, longevity, potential to maximize income and opportunity for growth!
- Case Management
- Draft and e-File Pleadings and Motions
- Draft simple complaints with or without template for review
- Draft and request discovery
- Do the legal Research
- Prepared all hearings, mediation, deposition and trial binders
- Issuing subpoenas
- Gathers case evidence and documentation
- Contact clients, witnesses, experts and others
- Prepare and update case correspondence
- Open and close cases
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Be bilingual (Spanish & English)
- 5 Years of experience as a litigation Legal Assistant
- Knowledge of the Florida Civil Rules of Procedure
- Knowledge of the Florida Rules of Judicial Administration
- Familiarity with legal research
- Have excellent customer service
- Deadline oriented, ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills, be punctual and detailed oriented.
***To be considered for this position, candidates must answer all screening questions***