Chief Marketing Officer (Digital Healthcare)
Who are we?
IrisVision is an emerging leader in the Vision Health Technologies. We are synthesizing neuroscience, augmented reality, healthcare, and wearable mobile devices into a new future for vision health. We work with experts at Johns Hopkins and Stanford researchers to develop our platform. Our team has grown to include world-renowned vision scientists and digital technology developers, who continue to advance the science of vision health with us every day. IrisVision is featured by the New York Times and Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and received numerous awards including CES Innovation Award and 2022 Tri-Valley GameChanger Award.
We continue to expand our perspective with the launch of a new Digital Vision Care (DVC) platform to offer unprecedented access between patients and their doctors with our In-Clinic and At-Home vision testing and monitoring solutions. Our DVC platform is a clinically validated solution and designed to be lifestyle-friendly with digital vision devices and telehealth services that connect people to profound new ways of managing their vision health.
What are we looking for?
To support the growth and expansion of IrisVision, we are seeking a Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to lead the marketing team. The CMO will report to the President & COO and will launch / develop a new brand for the DVC platform. She/he will also be accountable for being a significant contributor to improving the business P&L, developing, and delivering the company roadmap, ensuring the marketing team has a positive impact on the platform & growth, and ensuring the DVC platform is positively regarded in the marketplace.
The CMO will synthesize customer and competitor insights along with business and market intelligence to craft a marketing strategy and establish a brand as the emerging leader in the digital vision technology. The CMO will partner with the executive leadership and lead the process of developing a sales strategy for the commercialization of new product offerings for our Digital Vision Care (DVC) platform. The marketing leader will need to be hands-on in developing and executing the marketing programs for the first 12-months and will be delegating these activities with the expansion of the marketing department.
- Collaborate with the executive leadership, clinical advisors, and other key stakeholders in developing the marketing strategy and product positioning for the DVC platform.
- Develop the DVC brand in the market and lead the evolution of our brand architecture, messaging, positioning, and overall narrative to ensure consistent communication to our customers and partners.
- Own the strategic thinking, development, ideation, and execution of best-in-class integrated marketing strategies through various channels including website, social media, industry marketing, events, and PR.
- Develop and manage marketing plans/budgets to meet revenue and brand health goals.
- Partner with the sales leadership in developing and executing a sales strategy to increase the adoption of new product offerings.
- Increase companys brand presence through recognitions and awards.
- Attract and recruit talent to the marketing team.
- 10 years of experience as a marketing leader in the B2B industry.
- 8 years of experience in driving brand development and sales enablement.
- 5 years of experience marketing for medical devices or software enabled products or services in the healthcare industry.
- 5 years of leadership experience for a small to medium size organization, preferably in healthcare technology.
- Represent IrisVision at tradeshows and conferences.
- Experience in marketing for ophthalmology, optometry or vision care is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, business administration, or related field.
Market competitive salary, bonus, and meaningful equity along with standard benefits.
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.