- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Irish Creek is looking for highly motivated and organized individuals to fill Estimator/Project Manager Positions. A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields is preferred. Past Construction Estimation and/or Project Management experience in commercial construction is required.
This position will be mainly estimating & managing commercial, industrial and residential General Construction projects of varying size and scope in PA, NJ, DE, MD and VA. Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Complete comprehensive General Construction Project Estimates. Present estimates to Clients.
- Compose detailed and thorough Project Proposals & Presentations, including project descriptions for Clients and present them to Clients as needed.
- Compose project schedules as part of Project Management responsibilities.
- Project Manage General Construction projects including, but not limited to, managing daily activities and job progress, controlling & managing project costs, controlling & managing job scheduling and Owner Schedule adherence, job costing, invoicing, closeout, and project profitability reports.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Owners and Clients of Projects in progress and Future Projects. Irish Creek has a high standard and reputation of exceptional Customer Service.
- Communicate with Client on a consistent and prompt schedule and manner. Emphasis is put on fostering close client relationships and exceeding client expectations.
- Compose, complete, send and track subcontracts, change orders and other project documentation. Work with Administration Staff on document tracking.
- Compose and send out bid invitations.
- Schedule and hold job walk-through's for subcontractors.
- Visit and inspect potential Project Sites in preparation for pricing.
- Assist in Excavation and GC project take-off's with other estimators as needed.
- Follow up with bidding subcontractors.
- Meet with clients and subcontractors as needed.
- Prepare project invoices (AIA format).
- Keep account of project profitability and schedule.
- Complete project documentation such as submittals, change orders, RFI’s etc.
- Discuss Project Management means and methods with Project Management Team and offer opinions on operations and efficiency.
- Report on managing and estimating job progress on a weekly basis.
- After a 90-day probationary period, employee may Remote Work 2 days per week if all responsibilities and performance standards are met and continue to be upheld. Remote work ability is dependent on individual performance.
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management and/or Estimating Experience in Commercial Construction experience.
- Customer Service oriented.
- High energy/motivated individual.
- High attention to detail.
- Positive Attitude and Open Mind for completing tasks and projects more efficiently.
- Work weeks may consist of an average of 50 hours per week. Additional work time may be needed from time to time.
- Elevated level of organizational skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, Teams, Share Point, Project and Outlook.
- Excels in high-pressure, fast paced atmosphere.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Experience in estimation or management of excavating projects is preferred.
- Some travel may be required.
- Laptop and phone will be provided for mobile work access.
Irish Creek is a growing Construction Company and offers internal growth opportunities for persons showing initiative for continuing professional growth and taking on additional responsibilities. This person should enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing, family-oriented company. We offer a competitive salary, excellent PPO Health Benefit Package, 401(k) & matching program, paid holidays and vacation time after probationary period.
A note about our Health Benefits: we offer an excellent PPO Blue Plan that includes a 5,000/10,000 deductible. If the employee and/or family is included in the offered benefit package and uses more than half of the deducible, Irish Creek will reimburse the second half of the deductible to the employee.
Irish Creek Construction
Get fresh Work From Home Motor Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.