We are looking for a highly motivated and organized individual to fill the Estimator Project Manager Position. A College education in Construction, Marketing, Business Administration or related fields is preferred. Past construction project management experience in commercial construction is required.
This position will be mainly estimating commercial, industrial and residential General Construction projects of varying size and scope as well as estimation of small excavation projects in Eastern PA, NJ, and MD. Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Send out bid invitations.
- Schedule and hold job walk-through's for subcontractors.
- Visit and inspect excavation sites in preparation for pricing.
- Assist in excavation and GC project take off's with other estimators as needed.
- Follow up with bidding subcontractors.
- Complete comprehensive general construction project estimates. Present estimates to client as needed.
- Compose detailed and thorough project proposals and project descriptions for clients.
- Compose project schedules.
- Project Manage small general construction and excavating projects including job costing, invoicing, closeout, and job profitability reports.
- Complete, send and track subcontracts, change orders and other project documentation.
- Meet with clients and subcontractors as needed.
- Prepare project invoices (AIA format).
- Complete project documentation such as submittals, change orders, RFI’s etc.
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management and/or Estimating in Commercial Construction experience.
- High energy/motivated individual.
- Work weeks will consist of an average of 50 hours per week. Additional work time may be needed from time to time.
- Elevated level of organizational skills.
- Fluent in Office Suite, with an emphasis on Excel and Word.
- Experience in Microsoft Project.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Excels in high-pressure, fast paced atmosphere.
- Self-motivated and self disciplined.
- Experience in estimation or management of excavating projects is preferred.
- Some travel may be required.
- Laptop and phone will be provided for mobile work access.
Irish Creek is a growing General Construction and Excavating Company and offers internal growth opportunities for persons showing professional growth and taking on additional responsibilities. This person should enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing, family-oriented company. We offer a competitive salary, benefit package, paid holidays and vacation time after probationary period.