We are looking for a motivated and safety-minded CDL Class A Dump Truck Driver for Industrial, Commercial and Residential Excavation Projects. We offer a consistent work schedule, minimal travel, provide tools, paid holidays, insurance benefits and competitive compensation. The ideal candidates will work well with a team of other operators and laborers, communicate clear directions and project details to other site team members and project management, be capable of working with minimal oversight and also be able to follow directions closely. Additionally, he or she should be familiar with construction, excavation and pipeline safety standards and procedures to ensure project security. High school diploma or GED preferred
This position will be mainly driving a tri-axle dump truck, hauling various types of stone and/or fill, to and from Jobsites. Some laboring for equipment operators is part of the Position when not driving assigned tri-axle.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Inspect Tri-axle and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately.
- Labor for excavation work as needed.
- Perform minimal service work on trucks as needed.
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- Work with other excavation Team Members to complete project at hand.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Class A CDL in good standing preferred, Class B CDL accepted.
- No serious tickets or accidents in the last 5 years.
- No DWI/DUI in the last 10 years.
- 2+ years’ commercial driving experience required.
- Ability to move equipment on a bumper-pull trailer if needed.
Irish Creek is a growing General Construction and Excavating Company and offers internal growth opportunities for persons showing professional growth and taking on additional responsibilities. This person should enjoy working in a dynamic and growing, family-oriented company. We offer a competitive salary, benefit package, paid holidays and vacation time after probationary period.