CDL Tri Axle Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a motivated and safety-minded CDL Class A Dump Truck Driver for Industrial, Commercial and Residential Construction Projects. This position includes some laboring when not driving the assigned Tri-axle. We offer a consistent work schedule, overtime, and no over the road overnight stays. We provide tools, paid holidays, insurance benefits and competitive compensation. The ideal candidates will work well with a team of other operators, truck drivers and laborers, communicate clear directions and project details to other site team members and project management, be capable of working with minimal oversight and also be able to follow directions closely. Additionally, he or she should be familiar with construction, excavation and pipeline safety standards and procedures to ensure project security. High school diploma or GED preferred
This position will be mainly driving a tri-axle dump truck, hauling various types of stone and/or fill, to and from Jobsites. Some laboring for equipment operators is part of the Position when not driving assigned tri-axle.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Inspect Tri-axle and report equipment or mechanical failures immediately.
- Labor for excavation/ general construction work as needed.
- Perform minimal service work on trucks as needed.
- Conduct daily inspections of the vehicle prior to and at the end of the shift and report any problems or damage.
- Comply with all DOT and in-house regulations and rules.
- Work with other excavation Team Members to complete project at hand.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Class A CDL in good standing preferred, Class B CDL accepted.
- No serious tickets or accidents in the last 5 years.
- No DWI/DUI in the last 10 years.
- 2+ years’ commercial driving experience required.
- Ability to move equipment on a bumper-pull trailer if needed.
Irish Creek is a growing Construction Company and offers internal growth opportunities for persons showing initiative for continuing professional growth and taking on additional responsibilities. This person should enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing, family-oriented company. We offer a competitive salary, excellent PPO Health Benefits Package, 401(k) & matching program, paid holidays, and vacation time after the probationary period.
A note about our Health Benefits: we offer an excellent PPO Blue Plan that includes a 5000/10000 deductible. If the employee and/or family is included in the offered benefits package and uses more than half of the deducible, Irish Creek will reimburse the second half of the deductible to the employee.
Irish Creek ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Irish Creek is Family Owned/Operated, offers many opportunities and wants to help every employee meet and exceed their career goals!
Irish Creek consists of 3 divisions - Irish Creek Excavating (Sitework), the parent company, Irish Creek Service Center (Automotive Service Center), and Irish Creek Construction (General Construction). Irish Creek Excavating was started in 1993 by David Phillips and is still Owned and Operated by David today, along with an awesome team of field and office personnel. We better our competition by providing a higher level of customer service in all divisions and hold ourselves to a higher standard of quality output. Our clients know that we will work harder to ensure that they are beyond satisfied with the end product. Irish Creek is a growing company and is expanding in all divisions. Our culture is a close-knit, family type atmosphere. There is ample room for upward mobility in the company if the person shows motivation and a desire to take on additional responsibilities. We invest in our people and love to help them grow within the company.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Irish Creek Construction