We will be expanding 2 times in 2020! That means more opportunities for you!
Throughout our employment experience, we believe that candidates with athletic backgrounds excel in our company because of the determination and drive they have. Currently, we have many team members that played collegiate sports at the Citadel, Coastal Carolina University, University of SC, and Clemson, just to name a few.
Iris Consulting Group is a privately owned marketing and sales firm that is rapidly growing. We are looking to hire someone for our Entry Level Account Manager position. Qualified candidates will start at entry-level, ensuring they are well prepared and prepped to be successful in a managerial role.
Entry Level Customer Service Advisor Role:
- Training in company’s marketing systems and structures
- Territory management
- One-on-one customer retention and new customer acquisition
- Coaching and training others
- Engagement in weekly office events
- All expense paid trips
- Holidays off
- Daily team activities
- Weekly Pay with bonuses and incentives
- Recognition for daily results
- Weekly and Monthly competitions with awards
- Competitive & Goal-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Great at creating personal relationships and bonds
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate a team
- Holidays off
- Daily team activities between meetings
- Charity and Fundraising quarterly for Operation Smile
- Active out of the office team activities- basketball, beach volleyball, ultimate frisbee
- Weekly Pay + Bonuses and Incentives
- Results recognized
- Regular company competition with awards- money, merchandise, company trips, etc.
- Paid company travel