Our growing health and wellness clinic in North Liberty is always searching for a special person to join our family full time, long term. This position is ideal for someone wishing to cement their career in a constantly growing, natural healthcare office. THIS JOB IS FOR SOMEONE WHO IS INTERESTED IN A SOLID CAREER; IT IS NOT FOR SOMEONE WHO IS JOB SURFING, OR NEEDING SOMETHING TO GET BY.
The perfect addition to our team is someone who excels in serving people, first and foremost; has good communication skills, and is goal-oriented. The person should be empathetic, able to cooperate in a team environment, be great at multitasking, and is willing to carry out different duties throughout our clinic.
Many growth opportunities are provided to the right person, including the privilege of travel while learning innovative healthcare programs- your success is up to you!
- Basic computer skills are required- must be able to navigate the internet, learn how to use programs specific to our office, and have basic knowledge of Word and Excel- no exceptions!
- At least 1 year of customer service- service in the health field preferred, but not required
- Be punctual and ready to go
- Have a friendly and helpful attitude towards patients and staff
- Politely answer calls and schedule patient visits using various systems
- Be willing to help with housekeeping duties in order to maintain a sanitary and pleasant environment
- Must be willing to lead seminars on various programs offered in our clinic. No prior public speaking experience necessary, but is a great bonus
- Ideal candidate must be a problem solver, able to think outside the box in order to better serve our patients and each other
- Must be able to assist different doctors with various tasks during procedures, including the ability to help people on and off equipment used in treatment
- Candidate must be adaptable to change, as we are constantly growing and expanding
- Willing to perform other duties as delegated, which are not necessarily listed
Pay and benefits will be based on experience, which will be discussed during the interviewing process.