Iowa Ear Center Clive, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Iowa Ear Center is seeking a self-directed, detail oriented individual to join our staff and support a growing department of audiologists in providing top quality health care and service. Applicant must possess strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills along with problem solving and critical thinking skills. No audiology experience required but prior clinical experience in health care is preferred.
The Audiology Assistant will be expected to utilize efficient time-management and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced, service driven environment. Specific duties will include but are not limited to:
· Maintains clean and well-stocked audiology areas including audiogram booths, VNG/ABR testing room and audiology lab by cleaning/sanitizing audiogram supplies and toys for pediatric patients, restocking audiogram and hearing device supplies as needed, and maintaining up to date supply lists.
· Prepares hearing devices by maintaining invoice records, tracking packages, sorting audiology mail, preparing purchase agreements, sending devices for repair, and ensuring appointments are scheduled correctly for all incoming device orders.
· Assists audiologist with pediatric patients through conditional play audiometry.
· Assists audiologist with vestibular evaluations.
· Assisting clinical team when necessary by preparing patients for examination by accurately recording vital signs; cleaning and sterilizing instruments; cleaning and restocking exam rooms and nursing lab.
· Triages audiology phone calls to ensure the highest quality of customer service
· Ensures the variety of audiology appointments and testing are scheduled in the most efficient manner possible to allow for customer satisfaction and a smoothly running clinic.
· Required technological skills include but are not limited to: Proficiency in full Windows Suite and familiarity with iOS as well as a capability to quickly learn new programs such as EHR and multiple audiology programs.
Iowa Ear CenterWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, strong & supportive team, & rewarding work!
12499 University AveClive, IA
HealthcareView all jobs at Iowa Ear Center