Iovino Enterprises brings an innovative business model to the construction and infrastructure industry that is the product of 35 years in the construction business. This “family of companies” concept enables entrepreneurs to focus on delivering value to their customers and growing their companies by leveraging central best-in-class expertise in technology, human capital management, finance, and legal. While each Company brings its own unique personality and style, the culture is rooted in a common vision and set of values: respect, care and development for all employees regardless of position, a team-first culture, and a commitment to give back to our communities
The Office and Administration Manager works with the executive team within the company to ensure their operations are running efficiently, effectively and compliantly across the board.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally.
- Will support human resources in scheduling applicants, greeting applicants and handling them in a professional manner.
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies, furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Ensure the up-to-date maintenance of all office buildings and their equipment which includes, but are not limited to, tasks such as set up water delivery, coffee and maintenance orders for main offices, schedule monthly or quarterly inspections as well as other housekeeping duties.
- Provide support to HR functions as needed.
- Set up workstations for new hires and patch in their phones if necessary in server room.
- Handle all building and equipment lease agreements, by ensuring deliverables and providing necessary documentation/payments.
- Send labor law posters, insurance and disability postings to all affiliate Companies.
- Provide First Aid box and maintenance for all main affiliate sites.
- Set up for meetings by ensuring equipment is in working order
- Set up various conference rooms through Outlook booking tool and manage all requests
- Work with A/P to ensure all office invoices are paid on time
- Maintain Verizon and AT&T accounts, order phones and upgrade them for Iovino & MLJ
- Develop systems for keeping office organized and tidy.
- Ensure business card set up for MLJ and Iovino employees.
- Secure insurance documents on behalf of landlord for all vendors working in office.
- Aid C level executives with PowerPoint presentations or special projects.
- General Office Management inquiries.
- Set up excel spreadsheet to capture expenses and revenue and create budget report.
- Ensure loan documents are executed, copied and filed for affiliate Companies.
- Assist the IT department with administrative duties such as; initiate IT Procurement requests for new hires, create IT forms and surveys, facilitate the IT off-boarding form, help internal users with printer set up, train all employees in all companies on Office 365 and its features, do a clean sweep and maintain assets with IT director.
- Maintain Active Directory account to ensure reporting relationships, and electronic business cards are accurate.
- Fleet Management responsibilities which include; maintain fleet list for on average 70+ Vehicles and 5 Companies, register new vehicles with DMV, obtain insurance documents for all registered vehicles, obtain registrations when expiring, & file taxes for vehicles, track, manage and obtain transponders for EZ Pass for Iovino Employees.
- Other duties assigned.
- Proven experience as an Office manager; including experience in inventory control & supply management.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, Office 365).
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Experience tracking budget expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, or other related field (or equivalent experience).