- Expired: October 11, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse at the Iovance Cell Therapy Center (iCTC) located in Navy Yard, PA. They will allocate necessary resources to meet established deadlines, monitor the productivity of the warehouse staff and when required shift operational focus swiftly when pressing matters arise. The Warehouse Supervisor will recommend new strategies to improve efficiencies, compliance, safety and set new internal and external customer service standards to accomplish the desired goals.
- Schedule daily workloads to warehouse team members, ensuring staffing levels can achieve the expected output for each workstream under predetermined timelines associated with each task, and evaluate demonstrated outputs against key performance indicator targets.
- Monitoring the flow of goods through the warehouse to ensure orders are processed efficiently and accurately as per defined schedule, advise management of potential gaps or misses and provide resolution efforts to mitigate unexpected delays.
- Participate in the development of educational curriculum related to all warehouse standard operating procedures and actively train new hires and/or existing employees subject to the acquisition of new skills relevant to their respective job function.
- Research inventory discrepancies, reconcile within appropriate inventory management system when required and recommend preventive measures or process modifications to prevent future variances.
- Lead continuous improvement opportunities and lean six sigma projects that drive increased efficiency, lean productivity, improved quality compliance, and innovative safety initiatives.
- Monitor condition of equipment and facilities to ensure they are effective, safe and secure, update operational procedures and work instructions as necessary to reflect process improvements or corrective actions associated with equipment or facility investigations.
- Lead audit preparation workshops and subsequent potential audit observations followed by implementation of appropriate corrective actions.
- Assign necessary warehouse cleaning duties including but not limited to sweeping the warehouse and bulk storage, mopping, general cleaning and dusting of warehouse walls, door panels, racks, containers, etc., and transport trash to disposal areas.
- Participate in the scheduling of required technical training on relevant SOPs and certifications (i.e. cGMP, HAZMAT, forklift training, etc.).
- Adhere to all safety warehouse operations and contents, security procedures and protocols.
- Performs other duties as assigned by leader.
Education and Qualifications
- 7 years of experience working in a GMP warehouse setting or in logistics experience in operating material handling equipment preferred.
- Experience and/or certification in operating material handling equipment preferred (i.e. forklift).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate across disciplines.
- Excellent organization skills and an ability to prioritize effectively to deliver results within reasonably established guidelines.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities with a strong attention to detail.
- Extensive walking and repetitive physical motion (Squatting, bending, lifting, climbing ladders) is required.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work well in a team setting.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to operate computers and relevant warehouse management computer software (i.e. ERP/MES).
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including overtime, weekends, and staggered shifts.
By voluntarily providing information and clicking "Submit Application", you explicitly consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the purposes described above and in our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc
Get fresh Supervisor Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.