Executive Assistant to the Chief Medical Officer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Executive Assistant provides comprehensive support to the Chief Medical Officer and their team, performing a wide variety of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload as well as their executives’ workloads, and proactively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide executive administrative and project support including
- Complex calendar management – coordinate and schedule meetings including with broad external partners
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts
- Plan, manage and coordinate extensive and complex travel arrangements
- Administer correspondence, manage incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail
- Prepare and handle business expenses and reconciliations
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise high degree of discretion
- Make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Partners across organizational boundaries to deliver outcomes with other Executive Assistants and business partners
- Assist and coordinate corporate events
- Negotiate corporate rates with travel agents/companies/vendor
- Perform other special projects as needed.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 to 10 years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-level executive. Experience working in biotech industry is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Friendly and collaborative style in interactions with both internal and external partners
- Sound judgement in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and changing priorities
- Sit for an extended time in front of a computer
Iovance collects, uses, and discloses your personal information in accordance with its Candidate Privacy Notice.
Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc
AddressSan Carlos, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Iovance Biotherapeutics Inc