Ion Wave Technologies is a growing software company providing software-as-a-service solutions to help public sector agencies streamline their procurement processes and to simplify the Special Education process for K-12 school districts.
We are seeking a full-time professional to join our Customer Success team. This role will primarily serve in a front-line capacity to provide support to the customers of our software. This individual will also participate in a wide variety of internal activities related to the development of our web-based solutions.
- Develop expert-level understanding of our products.
- Provide exceptional customer support to our clients.
- Manage new customer on-boarding, including project management and training.
- Create customer-facing resources, such as help documents or how-to videos.
- Build strong on-going relationships with our customers through regular check ins.
- Contribute to product enhancement road map, testing, and documentation efforts.
- Participate in planning for Users’ Conferences or other customer events.
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including web-based software and standard office applications.
- Previous professional experience in a software support role is preferred.
- Previous exposure to public procurement or special education is a plus.
We are looking for team members who:
- Enjoy an informal, family-like environment.
- Want the opportunity to work in an environment with minimal politics and bureaucracy.
- Have a strong work ethic and are self-motivated. We are not micromanagers.
- Possess a low maintenance personality and get along well with others. We are low drama.
- Take it personal. We want teammates who will take ownership in the company’s success.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary based on experience. Raises and bonuses are performance based.
- Group medical and dental plans.
- Company paid disability insurance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Paid Holidays.
- Flexible work schedule.
- 401k with company match.
IWT is an equal opportunity employer. We are not interested in outsourcing and we do not sponsor visas. No recruiters!